The Harmful Effects of Plastic Water Bottles
Good Health, Good Fitness, Good Nutrition, Good Wellness… these all require Good Water. For the BEST water, it is important to remove contaminants and improve taste. Bottled water does not do the job, but we know a solution that does! Read on…
Every second, 1,000 people in the United States open a bottle of water. We tend to think of bottled water as healthier and better-tasting than tap water — especially given its popularity — but that’s not always true. Drinking tap water is often safer and better for the environment than purchasing bottled water from the store.
Is drinking bottled water bad for you? What is the association between drinking from plastic bottles and cancer? In the guide below, we’ll discuss some of the dangers of drinking bottled water and offer some healthier, eco-friendly solutions.
- Bottled Water Safety Guide: https://www.multipure.com/purely-soci…
- Multipure Water Filter Products: https://www.multipure.com/produc…
VeryHealthyWater™ is an Independent Multipure Distributor, specializing in contaminant-removing water filters including drinking water filters, whole house water filters, bath & shower water filters and more.
Visit our website to learn about this amazing water purification technology. Use our coupon and SAVE at checkout!…
>> Shop at Multipure <<
10 Problems with Bottled Water
- Bottled water is an unknown water source.
- The plastic in bottled water presents chemical dangers.
- Bottled water undergoes unknown water treatments.
- Tap water is more regulated than bottled water.
- The harmful effects of plastic water bottles on the environment are significant.
- Making plastic water bottles wastes our fresh water.
- Plastic water bottle production has a hefty carbon footprint.
- Bottled water is expensive.
- Plastic water bottles offer limited reuse.
- Plastic water bottles present bacterial health risks.
Learn more: https://www.multipure.com/purely-soci…
Learn about Water Ionizers: http://veryhealthywater…